<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6822388?origin\x3dhttp://mouse26.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happie Birthday to my Dearest Daddy!!

heez so happie tonite,

i made daddy happy and so am i.! :)

Love makes everything wonderful ♥

.....................................................................................

On a heavier note,

I've just re-planned my final revision schedule
yesterday and it's pretty tight!

In total I'm left with
7 days for Management Mathematics,
7 days for Financial Intermediation,
7 days for Management Accounting and
5 days for Investment Management.

It looks and sounds not bad.
But the bad thing is MA and IM papers
are held on consecutive days :(

And that's what makes e schedule tight.

I believe my stress levels will rocket sky high
from 21May to 27May,
with 5 days to prepare for 2 full units.

So I gotta work doubly hard now to avoid
leaving too much for the eves.


Sad thing is,
I dun understand something.

I talked to baby last nite regarding it.

Why do certain memories and fears invade my thoughts
when I least expect it?

When I'm utilising all my brain juice to digest my notes,
when my concentration level is actually at its max?

Why?

How did the thoughts emerge in my brain,
when I am not even thinking about them?

Is it because they have alws been in my subconscious mind?
Or?

I seriously dun understand.

And I was so angry with myself.

For this is a weakness,
this is something that might really make or break me.

I really hope to walk out of this one day,
fully and totally.


In a way,
I knew the more I pushed em back,
the more they would come.

So yesterday,
I gave myself space and let em all come.
Whatever thoughts tt wanted to get rewinded.

After that,
I did manage to feel better and get my focus
back onto my books.


And the irritating thing is,
it came again today.

I really cant stand it.

I want to be strong,
mentally and physically.

And I let my tears flow.

I need to be really strong from now on,
cos I dun have the time to lose for
this kinda mental and emotional stress.

This is a crucial final month for me.

Thoughts, fears and dark memories,
go away will u all.
shoo. just shoo. dun bother me.
i'm so damn not free right now.
just scram!

It's been almost 3 yrs.
Just drop em girl. totally.
You can do it.


Yes, I can do it.


to lead a happy life at {9:37 PM}
________________ . . . . _______________


Crestfallen

me


*elaine
*e.MouSe
*26.jan.85
*emouse26@yahoo.com
*elaine_cheng26@hotmail.com
*uol year 3 student
*loves garfield
*loves fann wong
*loves pampering myself
*cherish people who heart me
*adores all pretty babes on earth


Yearning for

♥a peaceful life♥

now: yearning for a happy life and excellent results.


♥My Wish List♥

♥nice laptop pouch
♥good earphones
♥white tote
♥gold gucci tote
♥guess perfume
♥burberry weekend
♥trip to hongkong
♥trip to taiwan
♥trip to australia
♥trip to japan
♥lotsa money to buy things for myself & everybody i love


♥Dearies♥

andrew:| angel:| biaoyong:| carmen:| daphne:| desmond:| fenni:| hoiling:| huili:| huixuan:| iris:| junlin:| kaili:| kenneth:| karen:| qianhao:| shawna:| tan en:| vanessa:| yingzhi:|

Credits

Designer| Blogger| angelfire| Blogskins

Hangouts

fann wong^| my facebook^| my friendster^| sim student portal^| stomp^| who.lives.near.you^| yahoo^| youtube^|

History

April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
November 2009
November 2010


Gentle Whispers




My Precious


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called my most precious. Make your own badge here.


Footprints


Hit Counter
Babies R Us Baby Gear

no no mouse mouse mouse n lil sis rachel mouse n daphne will you hold my hand till e end of time mouse n ben dan lg lp xlp xq xxq mouse n sisters mouse mouse n ben dan mouse n ben dan watching beloved garfield birthday makeup garfield 07 gift godson xuan n rongz wedding dinner shawna! sisters wives n husbands my 2 dearest in my life in thailand my mischievous yao yao new bangs my love garfield after uob dnd my fav earrings b4 gg out with daddy long hair oily face day looks so not me nite cycling bintan dearie sis kaili n me @ bintan tanning at bintan with dearie sisters @ bintan fav shades fav cap dream my brother